[ moved to https://arctosdb.wordpress.com/documentation/bulkloader/bulkloader-tutorial/#loading ]
Records in the bulkloader are ready to go. Now what?
- Ensure that you have no group issues.
- NULLify LOADED using the Browse and Edit Bulkloader application under Tools.
- Wait for them to load. The load process runs hourly, but your records may be in the queue for several hours or even days. Note that LOADED is a functionally binary field with the following values:
- NULL: The bulkloader may attempt to load this record
- NOT NULL: The bulkloader must ignore this record
- Check progress under Tools ==> Bulkload Specimens ==> Bulkloader Status
- Fix errors and NULLify LOADED as in 1).